Stres
stress. ini aku lagi
ini aku lagi stress. gitu maksudnya
bertubi-tubi banget yang sedang dan akan terjadi,
deep down, the root cause was... anxiety, and insecurity
afraid of the things that about to happen
I can't seem to focus on my CURRENT situation
I'm literally overstimulated
with the news of rupiah' currency
my fears of being broke (for real)
the others' rage (my boss' stupid ass mouth)
goodbyes (my beloved ones are off to abroad for a month)
I lost my company's phone
I'm running out of money
I am so fat and ugly
I have to repair my black heels
I have to caught up with my work to do
my driver is sick and it's literally contagious
I have to deal with someone I dislike and their leave permit
I have to hear a news of someone's wedding
my room is so messy I can't
I skipped midnight prayers in three days in a row
I've been so away from My Creator
if, right at this second my head will explode due all this things I had to think of
maybe it is what it is
probably that's what I need
I couldn't turn it into workout, what am I
I don't know what I want, my mind is killing me
nobody is able to help, God help me
Comments
Post a Comment