TS Era - Clarification Nobody Asked For

Hey guys here's some clarifications from my previous post in regards of TS Eras and My Life.

There, i wrote:

1989 TV (October 27, 2023): This one tho..

No... thing I guess.

I was not that excited about the release of this re-recording anyway, but it produced one of my favorite Taylor Swift song; Slut!

Whoop i just came back from my phone gallery and I found out that I recently came back from Pekanbaru to attend Pertamina's event during this Era. 

Also on the same month we had a family gathering event at Jungleland. Fun!

I got so excited editing my video on capcut. Some of the viral sounds were: DJ Malam Pagi, One of The Girls. 

That's all I could remember.

But in between this era and the next era, a.k.a the few last months of 2024, there was this major event; MY PKPA EVENT!

November 2023, the Travel Town game gathering cards. Someone had a sleepover at my house that marked the day that I am choosing a new career path. Wow wow.

And my second Umrah.. with Grandpa. Oh Gosh.

Lovely

I just had to add:

October 2023 marks the period where I and my significant other were kind of experiencing what it's like to be near with each other for relatively longer than usual.

Oh and it was chaotic 

I still remember the first day they arrived. The first chaos.

We chased each other down the street, I was so upset about waiting more than an hour past the time we agreed to meet.

After that, we cooked a dish together. It was actually a very simple one, yet, there was a miscommunication there about the rice??

And then we ate in front of the TV. I remember it vividly, the news was reporting on the Israel–Palestine conflict for the first time.

Yes… the release of 1989 TV happened around the time when the Israel–Palestine conflict escalated again.

The next day, we travelled out of town. We had an argument on the road. I guess there was never any peace between us (back then).

It was not a very pleasant trip but I looked so nice. I still keep the lipstick that I bought along the road. 

Soon as I got home, it rained heavily outside. 

The last day, oh, i cooked a meal, just for myself. Then I showed them some clothes that I bought previously. Cool thing... or.. some bravery act lmao.

The day went so quickly, it was evening already. They had to get back.

Kind of warned me not to cry. Cause the past few days they kept my skin warm, and my bed full of roses. 

"I'll text you soon as i got home Ok?" 

"Ok, be careful on the road."

Then i got home and I cried heavily....

-

Next

-

The Life of a Showgirl (October 3, 2025): Finally, her most recent album.

In between Showgirl to TTPD, there were way LOTS of things that happened.

For instance and one of the most major thing; started an internship at a law firm ;)

I learned a lot and I got so happy, the tasks were so challenging.

The week Showgirl released, I received cases that belonged to me. Whaaat 

Here i met lots of new friends. I am unlocking something within myself. 

A lot of things. 


 Aahlrighttt 

*inhale* *exhale*

2025's October marks the month where:

1) I got into a car accident

It was happened on the FIRST day of October lmao. Literally October 1st, 2025. Was an easy Wednesday. I just got back from South Tangerang. The crash was happened around JORR toll road.

Wow. I guess I'm not yet able to write down the details of such traumatizing event.. sorry for disappointing the audience.

I still remember how freaked out I was, the gut-wrenching feeling, and the overwhelming guilt. I literally cried after the crash, processing what I've done, and what am I going to do next. I feel so regretful to my bossed, it was an office car afterwards. 

And I was so lucky, the car was recently registered in a car assurance. So me & my senior processed all the administration and etc. Until my car & the car I bumped into, are fresh as new.

Big thanks to:

- AutoGlad Pekayon

- Sompo Insurance Company

- Toll Road Towing

- My senior (you're lowkey the best)

- The love of my life other who came all the way from Bandung to gently pat my hair and give me emotional support

- And their friend

2) I went to Saudi to perform umrah (again)

So grateful to be able to be back. Also with our previous experience, we have the knowledge and experience about the place already. ya Allah terima kasih banyak. Sangat sangat sangat sangat terima kasih. Terima kasihhhh sekaliiiii


---I think that’s all for now.

I'm going to repeat the powerful sentences from my previous post;

I am happy, I am sad, I regret some of the things I've done,
but overall, I am learning and growing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2025

Taylor Swift's Eras Compared to Mine

january 15, around 2 PM