I couldn't think of anything else that is more random than my OWN actions. I didn't understand myself sometimes, like whaat? Just how i live this life, and how my days going. Also, the decisions I took, the words that came from my mouth, Oh, and including the urge to write down my thoughts in this RANDOM blog that i made in 2016. Well, but i just love revisiting my own stories. So its exactly a year after I posted that previous article where I had such turnover in my relationship with my boyfriend; when the sparks was no longer there. I remembered it all too well. That time his hands were cold holding mine.. that awkward laugh over the phone.. the meaningless "i love you"-s, and that meeting which I thought was going to be the last time I saw him. Also, never forget that conversation when I said "... what are we still doing tho? we're no longer having any feelings for each other, right?" And you said, "I still have feelings for you. I will alway...
Hi guys, what a productive day. I published two posts today hahaha. I just came from the post that I wrote back in 2021, about how much I love Taylor Swift. I subsequently bumped into this narrative and I was like whoaaa hold awn. This was the narrative: another thing is that, somehow every time you release an album, that album is gonna mark the stages of my life. for real RED: the last days of elementary school 1989: Junior High School (best years of my life, and also the peak of your career) (doesn't mean that you're not successful anymore but in these years you are really really popular like you're the icon of the entire music industry) rep: Senior High School. was great but not as great as my junior high school era. and i don't have any close friends whose mad about you just like i do. plus i don't have a boyfriend at that time UGH Lover: college! freshman! a great new start. i lived in my dormitory. fully free. can't get enough about this era. but sadly...
Dear love, I’ve been thinking about you ever since we sat together on the bus. January 15, 2020. Been thinking about my 5 minutes with you every single day. Every single day until now. I never stopped thinking about you ever since that day. About you, your hair, your voice. I kinda regret we didn’t talk too much that day. I was too nervous being that close to you. I know I liked you from the first time I saw you. You are something. But, I never knew that it’s getting this much, and this painful. I can only see you through your posts. Yeah, I’ve saved all your pictures already. But sadly i have zero chance to know you better. Not even a day passed without being insecure, whether to start a conversation with you, or even just small things such as follow your second accounts, and probably having a little contact with you, even just you seeing my name again. I am nothing to you, obviously. But you are …… everything to me. Wish I was a boy. I’ll chase you. We’re probably togeth...
Comments
Post a Comment