Hello
I fell in love with writing since my elementary. From the DAR!
Mizan's books under 'Kecil-Kecil Punya Karya (KKPK)', I had an
ambition to be one of them little writers but unfortunately i failed. Now i am 14 and turning 15 about two weeks, 17th of March.
I'm Indonesian. And I am so proud of it. The blogspot shows up my Google Account and the name is Ayu. Hmm, thats okay. But deeply inside i really want to hide my name but, okay that shit is automatic. Nice to meet ya, even i don't know you. I speak bilingual and 75% sarcasm. That's all you need to know.
I made a blog to share the thoughts on my mind. I'm sorry for random posts, and unscheduled time but i hope you'll like it, because i'm such a common teenager. I'm on fandoms, Upin Ipin and Spongebob Squarepants. I'm a moslem, we always support humanity. RACISM FREE.
Welcome to my blog.
Was made at 2k16 (read: 2016).
That's how to read the name.
I'm Indonesian. And I am so proud of it. The blogspot shows up my Google Account and the name is Ayu. Hmm, thats okay. But deeply inside i really want to hide my name but, okay that shit is automatic. Nice to meet ya, even i don't know you. I speak bilingual and 75% sarcasm. That's all you need to know.
I made a blog to share the thoughts on my mind. I'm sorry for random posts, and unscheduled time but i hope you'll like it, because i'm such a common teenager. I'm on fandoms, Upin Ipin and Spongebob Squarepants. I'm a moslem, we always support humanity. RACISM FREE.
Welcome to my blog.
Was made at 2k16 (read: 2016).
That's how to read the name.
Comments
Post a Comment